Why you need a development coach.
We help you succeed.
In sport, super-successful athletes have coaches. You can be successful without one, but a coach is a necessity to springboard performance beyond average.
It’s the same in business and in life – both for individuals and for companies. A coach will give you the professional support that you need to get where you want to be, and beyond.
Talk with Belinda about how a business coach can help you
Investing in your future is critical, whether it be through the company you work with or of your own accord. Successful companies and successful individuals invest in performance. You should invest in you.
A Performance HQ Development Coach will:
- See your potential, and help you to raise the bar so you develop in any way you want
- Help you find clarity and drive towards your goals so you’ll know what you want and how to get there
- Build your leadership abilities – so you can lead your team, across or up the food chain, and achieve your results
- Help you know how to keep cool under pressure and maximise opportunity – so you perform effectively when the proverbial hits the fan
- Ensure accountability. You are fully supported, responsible and in the driver’s seat. No excuses. It’s yours. You own it
- Develop your resilience and flexibility – giving you mental toughness and stamina
- Determine your roadblocks and what you need to smash them
- Eliminate clutter and baggage. That stuff just holds you back
- Give you a safe environment to explore, create and develop
- Challenge you. And ask for more thinking and action than you might of yourself
- Support, understand and champion your vision, taking the time to genuinely invest in your future
- What’s more, you’ll have fun, improve your relationships and sleep really well!
Your Coach is trained to help you find the right answers for you. We are trained to facilitate positive change through improved thinking. This rolls across a range of industries, sports and situations. You don’t need an expert on your business, or sport or life. You need a coach who knows how to help you find your optimum performance. That’s what we do.
Whether you go for Quick Fire Results, a longer Target Program, or design the exact plan you want, a Performance HQ Coach will help you achieve extraordinary results.
WHAT TO EXPECT AND HOW WE ROLL
A coaching session is time that you invest in yourself. We’ll help you to focus and get the most out of your session.
All coaching engagements are bespoke and designed to fit.
Your Coach – is trained to help you find the right answers for you. They are trained to facilitate positive change through improved thinking. This rolls across a range of industries, sports and situations. You don’t need an expert on your business, or sport or life. You need an objective coach who knows how to help you find your optimum performance. That’s what we do.
First Up – We’ll meet with you and have a chat. We’ll make a plan as to what will work best for you, and what you want from coaching. When you come to coaching through a business it’ll depend on what’s agreed with your company. There is normally room for working on personal goals too.
Times – The length of a session is usually 1 hour. There are times when we may need more time. That’s okay, usually predictable and organised in advance.
Frequency – All depends on what we want to get done. Meeting every 2 weeks is good for enough time to implement your actions and get a measure of how you are tracking. It’s completely situation dependent though, so we’ll work that out together.
Duration – Again depends on what you want to achieve. You may have a certain event you are working towards, long or short term goals to smash.
Location – We coach globally. Over the phone or Skype coaching is a really effective way of meeting geography and time differences. It’s handy when you’re busy too. Of course, we can meet at your offices, or ours. It’s best if we have a quiet room, without distractions.
Cost – For individuals: this will be decided when we make a plan as to your goals and the duration of coaching. It may be that your employer is happy to pay for your coaching as part of your professional development. For businesses: We may bundle coaching with our other services. Let’s talk.
Confidentiality – Whether you see us through your business, your team, or on your own, trust that anything said in our sessions is confidential and between us. The only out-clause for this is in the instance of personal harm or legal obligation.
We’re flexible so that you get the most from your coaching and everything you need to achieve optimum performance. It’s all about what’s important to you.