“If you don’t know where you are going, all roads lead to there.”
As humans, we’re hard-wired to want satisfaction. We dream of more. Don’t stop there. Successful people set goals. It’s good to be good, it’s better to be successful and knocking it out of the park.
Full respect to goals that come in all shapes and sizes. The point is that you have them, are on task, and moving forward with purpose.
Heart, intelligence, courage and accountability are all features of goals setting. Sensible constraints are also included. So are believing, and stretching yourself.
- You need to know where you are, before you know where to go
- Know which goal setting strategies work best for you
- Create accountability
- Your goals. Not someone else’s, or what you think you should do. Real, authentic goals
- Know what you’re afraid of and what’s stopping you
- Know the satisfaction of achieving
- Have fun and enjoy the ride
Don’t leave your future to chance.
(and feel free to invite us to your party when you succeed)