Culture and Leadership
Culture Eats Strategy for Breakfast.
(Peter Drucker | Management Consultant and Writer)
Even great strategy can fail when it’s left on it’s own. It needs culture, leadership and implementation to succeed.
The great thing about creating culture through leadership is that you don’t have to be at the top of the food chain to do it. Having a positive influence through leadership is the result of you knowing your core values, and identifying those of the organisation and acting on them. Great if you are at the top of the food chain. Also great if you are on the way.
- Set direction and have vision
- Are exceptional listeners with great communication skills
- Create alignment and focus
- Inspire and challenge
- Grow incredible culture
- Effectively leverage change
- Have growth performance and results
- Are fully accountable
- Understand and capitalise on dynamics between all stakeholders
- Have high emotional intelligence (you can read more about that here)
It’s a complex task, with a complete smorgasbord of available advice and feedback loops. We can throw around as much corporate jargon as we want. What you need to know is how you can best execute your own authentic best performance as a leader. And to grow from there.
Be the person you want to work for.
We provide programs for Team Performance and Next Level Leadership.